Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I had a couple of people ask what inspired my story and if I could give a them a hint as to what it was about. Okay, not a couple, a ton. I know my blog is a bit vague, as am I. The truth is, there's a part of me most people don't know, a part I like to keep private or maybe its a part I'm ashamed of. I'd like to tell people my story is inspirational, or even uplifting, but tonight as I sit here, I decided I can't continue to hide who I really am just so others will accept me. The truth is, my story is about a darkness, that has haunted me every since I was a little girl. I can't remember the last time I actually slept without waking to a scream or my heart pounding through my chest as I thank God for letting me wake. I'd like to say there's an underlying reason for my nightmares, at least then I would understand. But, there isn't, its just the hand I have been given so, here's how I decided to play it. I created Twains Meet. I have to give a big thanks (even though they'll probably never know) to Queensryche, for all the inspirational music I played while writing, its a Mind Crime thing. Sure, I listened to other stuff but this group has been a part of my life for so long-nothing gets to me like the sound of Geoff Tate's voice-wonderful singer! And yet again, I remain vague as to the storyline. Sorry, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: